It is really a pleasure and a great joy to announce that on 29th Sep 2020 our darling Grand CH Loth Ardens Afterdark Silhouettes "Ditta"
delivered 5 cute little puppies, 2 girls and 3 boys. Both, mother and puppies are doing great.
Father of the litter is Multi CH Borderline Country Solitaire "Sido".
Both dogs are from pure and strong Australian show blood lines, thus we are blessed that puppies got, in our opinion, the finest from both the parents. Both parents have all the health exams possible for the breed and are free from diseases for which genetic testing exists.
But enough talk, let the photos of the puppies, tell their stories.
PuppiesLoth Ardens Glitter Shine - 4 weeks old girl
Loth Ardens Genie In The Bottle - 4 weeks old girl
Loth Ardens Galant Knight - 4 weeks old boy
Loth Ardens Game Changer - 4 weeks old boy
Loth Ardens Guardian Angel - 4 weeks old boy
International Show Champion
Austrian Champion, Slovakian Champion
Hungarian Champion, Croatian Champion
Borderline Country Solitaire "Sido"
DOB: 13 Nov 2012
CEA, TNS, CL clear by DNA test
IGS, MDR1, GG, Raine Syndrome clear by DNA test
Grand Champion HR, Champion HR,
Champion BIH, Junior Champion HR
Loth Ardens Afterdark Silhouettes "Ditta"
DOB: 04 Sep 2015
TNS, NCL, CEA, MDR1, IGS, SN clear by DNA test (Laboklin)
Raine syndrome clear by DNA test (EVG)
GG carrier by DNA test (Laboklin)
Eyes clear (KAT, PRA, Glaucoma...)
All our puppies are coming in a best possible shape and with full respect of all the best practices.
- Export pedigree
- Vaccinated and thoroughly examined by veterinarian
- Clean from internal (de-wormed) and external parasites
- Home socialized with kids and other pets (dogs and cats)
- Familiar with urban/suburban environment (traffic, lights, city noise, pedestrians, bikes, dog parks...)
- Familiar with rural environment (mountains, woods, trails, river and sea water...)
- Starter pack (food, favourite toy, dog's blanket...) to help puppy and new owner bridge the process of going to new forever home